Pond Bloomer consists of beneficial microbial communities for shrimp culture pond system using state-of-the-art biotechnology. It gives a very healthy environment to shrimps. It helps in maintaining optimum pH of the water and reduces the stress in shrimps. In addition it prevents the growth of pathogens and toxins.
- Gives healthy environment to shrimps.
- Maintains pH balance.
- Helps in improving water quality.
- Utilizes toxic nitrogenous compounds in the pond system.
- Prevent growth of pathogens in the pond system.
- Digest the unused organic substance in the pond system.
- Washes and cleans the body of shrimp.
- Prevent the occurrence of disease.
- Direct application.
1st Month: 2 litres/hectare twice a week
2nd and 3rd Month: 1.5 litres/hectare twice a week
4th month onwards: 3 litres/hectare once in a week
Total quantity per hectare/crop: 50-55 lit (approx.).
A combination of effective and friendly microbial strains from culture bank of Biotechnological Resources Centre.
- Time of application is 9-11 am (When sunlight is bright but not intense).
- Application of fertilizers is not advisable.
- Dosage and usage period of Pond Bloomer could be changed in accordance with water quality parameter and pond conditions.
- Spread Pond Bloomer to cover as much area as possible.
- Be sure to apply the Pond Bloomer after feeding time.