- Growzyme is an excellent liquid formulation of Biotechnology Resource Centre for all types of fruit plantations, crops and ornamentals.
- Made from enzymes and reproductive hormones of scientifically cultured American Red Wrigglers in a balanced proportion.
- Can be easily absorbed by foliage when sprayed or in drip.
- Brings about overall improvement in the quality and quantity of fruits.
- Improves colour of the foliage.
- Adds luster to the colour of the fruit.
- Increases the shelf life of the fruits.
- Reduces the overall consumption of pesticides.
- Can be sprayed along with diluted pesticides.
APPLICATION OF GROWZYME AS FOLIAR SPRAY AND IN DRIP IRRIGATION:
For mango, cashewnut, coconut, and beetle nut, mix 30 ml of Growzyme with 15 litres of water and spray or allow to drip. (Shake bottle before use and avoid sprays in the early morning. As far as possible use 15 days after application of Shoot Up).
Stages in plant growth
Period of application
|1||Nursery - bed (0-1 year)|
Nursery - polybag saplings (0-1 year)
|3 times in a year|
3 times in a year
|2||1-30 years and above||3-4 times from October to March|