- An excellent biofertilizer of Biotechnology Resource Centre and general growth promoting tonic formulated to ensure bumper yields of mango, cashewnut, coconut, betel nut, wheat, cotton, sugarcane, pomegranate, grape, roses, ornamentals, tissue cultured and green house plants.
- An excellent potting mix in indoor and ornamental plants. Essentially results in overall growth of your plants.
- Made by utilizing clean and sterilized cellulosic raw materials.
- Contains useful vermicasts of American Red Wrigglers enriched with nitrogen fixers, phosphate solubilizers and potash enrichers and millions of other growth stimulating microbes.
- Use of GROWMORE restores microbial population to increase nitrogen fixers, phosphate solubilizers and potassium enrichers to give continuous increase in NPK.
Tomatoes treated with GROWMORE show
fleshier mesocarp and lesser number of seeds
- An available food given to roots, which they can take easily and, make plants very healthy.
- Improves general soil profile and water holding capacity.
- Reduces the overall consumption of pesticides.
- Eliminates the harmful effects of chemical fertilizers.
- It is pleasant to handle and easy to use.
|Display of flowers obtained with Shoot Up and Growmore treatment|
APPLICATION OF GROWMORE
For trees of mango, cashewnut, coconut, and betel nut, 10 kg of Growmore is to be mixed with 100 kg of farm yard manure and placed at 10-20 cm around girth of the plant at 6-7 places.
| ||Type||Dosage||Period of use|
|1||Nursery–bed (0-1 year)|
100 gm per sapling
|2||1-2 years||500 gm per sapling||June end-July and September-October|
|3||2-5 years||2-5 kg per plant||June end-July and September-October|
|4||5-10 years||5-10 kg per plant||June end-July and September-October|
|5||10-20 years||10-20 kg per plant||June end-July and September-October|
|6||20-30 years||25-30 kg per plant||June end-July and September-October|
|7||30 years and above||30 kg per plant||June end-July and September-October|